Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A little less meaningful, a little more useful

Yesterday my eight-plus year old PDA wiped its memory. Oh, I've got most of it backed up, but it still felt like an end, and to me an end is always a begining.

So, in the spirit of beginnings, it is time to tell the world what I think and feel, whether it is listening or not.

I intend to post a lot of different things here. Songs and poems I've written, my opinions on various subjects, my feelings (particularly venting my anger and frustration), and just what is going on.

I'm not going to tell anyone about this blog for a while. Some people I know are quite smart enough to find it on their own, if they want to.

In closing for now, the wisest and most relevant words ever written:

This too shall pass.

No comments: