Friday, September 17, 2010

A First

I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever dreamed I was in jail.

OK, it was more like house arrest; there were bars, but there was a place where it was more like a low fence than a cell. I think it may have been some kind of dual honor code; the prisoner pretends that the cell is effective and the guard pretends the prisoner won't try to escape.

Yeah, weird.

I could talk in this dream, though I felt that I couldn't leave while recognizing that there was no physical barrier to my doing so.

Later other people were imprisoned with me; some I knew (no one I actually know in real life), some I didn't and was a little worried about.

1 comment:

Chris said...

It's just your subconcious guilt for sinking R'leyh on me.

By the way, fun game, thanks for having me.