Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April News Brings Mars Cruise

I'm not sure why they took the link off their main page:

http://www.google.com/virgle/index.html

This seems like a great idea to me, although I do not appear to be prime mission material. Still, I maintain the hope that someday this won't be an idea to laugh at.

In other news, since last posting I've attended a gaming session and an SCA event, bought 20 cubic feet of dirt, filed my taxes (including a check made out to the US Treasury which I may be getting back), drunk a bottle of mead, bought a water filter, placed an order along with several other people that includes over 100 MREs, run a structural engineering test, gotten the results of the tissue cultures they took two weeks ago (no, I don't have cancer), forgotten to eat lunch, gone out for lunch, had breakfast for lunch, flexed my work schedule, ordered an automatic projectile thrower, reviewed celtic knotwork designs for my SCA garb, and discovered a new location of my preferred gas station.

Still not sleeping well, though hopefully I can refill the scrip for my sleeping pills today.

Still not working overtime, though my carpool is and I've requested it.

Further news as sanity permits.

2 comments:

Raising Them Jewish said...

My friend is on one of the teams that is attempting to get to Mars...wow!

Gridley said...

Its probably a little early to be putting up "Mars or Bust!" signs, however. :-}