Monday, March 9, 2009

OK, I give up

I admit it, the weather faked me out. Early last week I took the liner out of my jacket. Today I'm going to put it back in.

While it can be highly convenient to only have one jacket that serves as both light and heavy coat, it can also be somewhat annoying.

I also no longer believe that my imagination is overactive. I never would have imagined you could belly dance to "Tainted Love", however this weekend I watched a troupe do just that. In fact, that was one of the best performances of the weekend. Nor would I have imagined belly dancing to "I'm a Lumberjack (and I'm OK)." Yup, saw that too.

2 comments:

Toni said...

I dress up like a girlie and hang around in... bars?!

"belly dancing to "I'm a Lumberjack (and I'm OK)."

lol

Gridley said...

The dancer was wearing a plaid flanel shirt for most of the dance; on the line "suspenders and a bra" she ripped open the velco holding it shut to reveal a belly-dance top underneath.