Wednesday, September 16, 2009

1,000 Days

Today is my 1,000th day of paid work for Boeing. That includes 43 days when I came in on a weekend or holiday to work.

I have also racked up 121 days of paid time off: 49 holidays, 39 days of vacation, and 33 days of sick leave.

I have worked 1,352 hours of overtime - noticably more than my 968 hours of paid time off.

In other work-related news, for a few years now I've kept a dish of mint patties (Pearson's) at my desk for general consumption. I buy the big boxes of them at Costco as my personnal contribution to keeping everyone's breath nice and minty. This morning I came in to find that someone had left one of these boxes on my desk - I'm guessing as a token of appreciation. Well, I appreciate it, and the mints will keep coming. :-)

No comments: