Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Puppy, sleep, and Grey's

So, I think Grey's Anatomy has finally, clearly, and permanently jumped the shark. I think last season was a general downhill slide, though with a few excellent moments, but killing George and then this season... well, I'm considering stopping watching it. It seems highly unlikely that the season will recover to the point where I'll want to buy the DVD set.

I've been having some insomnia lately - had two nights late last week where I just couldn't get more than four hours of sleep. No idea why, or if it will continue.

And to finish on a positive note, last night I visited the Prospective Puppy! For those not in the loop, an American Eskimo breed puppy is in my very near future. Katie (tentative name) is an overly enthusiastic and energetic critter (so... she's a puppy). She also has needle sharp teeth, which she over uses slightly. We took to each other right away, however, and the future includes plans for quite a bit of formal and home training which should correct the "everything is interesting and everything is a chew toy" problem.

No comments: