Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Missile Launch off California

Um... eek?

http://www.informationdissemination.net/2010/11/mystery-missile-off-west-coast.html

In short, someone launched a missile 35 miles off the West Coast, near Los Angeles.

Now, normally that wouldn't worry me much, but the USN says it isn't theirs.

If they'd just said "no comment" I'd assume it was theirs anyway (they don't call it the "silent service" for nothing) and not worry.

However, a denial... THAT makes me wonder if it actually isn't a USN missile, and THAT really worries me.

I am not a rocket scientist (not yet, anyway), but from the video the missile looks too big for an amateur job - and anyway, why would an amateur launch 35 miles offshore?

I'll be following this story, and if I find anything definite I will post here.

No comments: