Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dreams

Do you ever remember your dreams? Do you think they're important?

Often I remember the last dream I have before waking fairly well just as I wake up, but it fades with time. The vast majority of these are bad dreams. Usually they center around my inability to do something - unable to run away, or to talk, etc. Like most dreams, I guess, they usually don't make much sense.

Back about ten years ago I had a trio of very disturbing dreams. Not so much at the time, but later when what was in them more or less happened. They were also unusual in that I remembered them for days afterward.

I've also had recurring dreams every so often - two or three, I guess. They come and go for a few years, then they're gone. None of them have been good ones.

I suppose the wierdest dream I ever had was when I was quite young - I don't remember anything about the dream itself, but I do remember that when it was over there were credits, just like the credits at the end of a movie.

Are they important?

What's your wierdest dream?

No comments: