Monday, May 21, 2007

House M.E.

Yesterday I spent several hours looking at houses - Quadrant Homes has a number of demonstration houses not far from here, and they're building several new developments. I really like their closets - very large and well-lit. I'm seriously considering reserving one of their lots.

The individual plots aren't very big (maybe a thousand square feet bigger than the house), but there is a large amount of conserved natural area nearby, including a trail Quadrant built for the neighborhood.

Anyone want to share advice on home buying?

2 comments:

Raising Them Jewish said...

No real advice on home buying- but I think it's great that you would be buying one!

Gridley said...

It is great and amazingly scary all at the same time. I'm going out there tomorrow with an agent from USAA to look over the property, along with a friend from work and his parents.