Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Many questions

Inspired by a post on another blog.

Am I an idiot when it comes to cars, or just unlucky?
Is it really better to light a candle than to curse the darkness?
Why can't I sleep through the night even when I'm exhuasted?
Do I think about sex too much?
Is it possible to be in Love with more than one person at the same time?
Am I early or is everyone else late?
Will I ever be a good fencer?
Will I ever be a good swordsman?
Will I ever be a good father?
How do you stay in touch with someone?
How do you tell if they don't want to stay in touch with you?
Is it true that "no one is alone"?
If I feel alone is it because something is wrong with me?
Is buying a house the right thing to do?
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
Am I drinking too little water, or too much?
Is air conditioning a luxury, or is it worth it?
How do you get manage when your car is in the shop, rent a car, hitch a ride with friends, bike?
Will I ever go to Pennsic?
Do I deserve good things?
Is there a god?
Is there more than one god?
How do you know when you've put more into something than it is worth?
Will I get on a 787 flight test?
Will I get a promotion?
Is it enough to work harder than the majority of your coworkers, or do you owe the company your total effort?
How much am I responsible to tell other people about their mistakes when they don't ask for my help?
Why don't people open up to me the way they used to?
Is the past gone forever?
Am I John Adams, Casandra, or James Wilson?
Will humans ever go into space to live?
Why are we here?
Is it better to dream the impossible dream or work to make life a little better in the few ways you can?
Do I push my body too hard, or not hard enough?
Why do the best TV shows almost always get cancelled?
Are people fundamentally good, or evil?
What is the greatest threat to the Constitution of the United States of America?
Will the internet be the downfall of the human race, or its salvation?
Really, do I think about sex too much?
Is my death fixed, or do I have the power to change it?
Is there really free will, or does the universe put us where it wants us?
Does everyone look back on their past and think almost entirely about their regrets, the paths not taken?
Am I blessed with the spark of creativity, or cursed by the distractions to never be able to finish what I start?
Who reads this blog?
Is anybody there?
Does anybody care?
Does anybody see what I see?

2 comments:

Raising Them Jewish said...

These are perhaps far to many questions than I can begin to answer- a few comments perhaps:

YEAH SEX...yes...yes...yes...yes...you don't...maybe...maybe...probably...yes...no...None of the above...don't know (42)...Itself (aka it's citizens)...neither...I do! And No.

Good luck trying to decide which answer goes with which question... :-)!

Gridley said...

Well, that was uniquely helpful.

A few of those I can figure out...