Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grey's

Oh. My. Gods.

Zarth, Azel, and all their minions.

Yes, the bar is being raised. And not content with simply raising the bar, the scriptwriters have converted it into a battering ram and are laying siege. Big, crazy, wild, Braveheart-style siege. And the actors are loving it. The characters are hating it, but the actors are loving every second of it.

Me? I'm in shock. I'm in awe. 360J strait up shock. Starting an IV on your own hand awe (yes, it CAN be done - been there, saw it myself, know about the contest).

And I've barely even gotten to Denny. Yup, Denny. Dead-dead, no pulse-pulse, Denny. Or rather upright, physical, ghost Denny.

Or Lexie. Little Grey, little Grey, with the suturing team, little Grey, little Grey, oh the Chief's gonna scream...

No comments: