Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Resentment

Ever had someone do something that really made your life worse, but you couldn't blame them for because it was the right thing for them?

I have that happen fairly often.

Yesterday, one of the people in my group who actually does work quit. That leaves two of us who are actually productive out of a group of six. Needless to say, our total group workload isn't going to drop, so I expect that I'll be... encouraged... to do even more overtime to compensate.

So much for getting ahead of our release curve.

Still it was, for him, the right thing to do. He'd been having a worse time than me, for less reward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know exactly how u feel

cept
my mate hasnt left yet.. and hopefully he hasnt left
cuz hes
A hes funny
B hes a good mate
c its boring in work
D im comfortable and dont wanna leave cuz its easy and the pay is fine

but he comes in like 20 of the 30 days of work .. tis a bit fucked