Friday, October 5, 2007

Exhausted, sick, and tense

Well, this week has really kicked my butt and it isn't even over yet.

I'm actually feeling lightheaded, despite being adequately hydrated and fed. Partially being sick most of the week, partially getting very little sleep last night, possibly partially due to the unexplained anxiety - I've never knowingly had an anxiety attack, but I think I came close last night, and I don't know why.

I watched Grey's Anatomy last night - been a fan since the second season, and so far I'm enjoying this one, though I'd like a little more medicine and a little less soap opera.

We were informed at work this week that we are "strongly encouraged" to work 45% overtime for the next month and a half, possibly longer. I'm still over 30% so far this year, so this is a step up.

Not really capable of putting together a coherent post today...

2 comments:

Raising Them Jewish said...

"strongly encouraged" to work 45% overtime! What the hell!

take care of yourself- work isn't worth it.

Gridley said...

Hey, for the contractors its mandatory.

For the first time I'm glad I'm in a union.