Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Where have you been, where would you go?

I've been to Italy, Greece, Turkey, and Canada [edit: and the Vatican]. I've sailed the Atlantic and the Aegean.

I've visited or passed through about half of the states in the continental US, plus DC.

I'd like to go to Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Switzerland, Scotland, Ireland, Scandinavia, and Antarctica. I'd like to sail every sea and ocean, especially the Mediterranean and the Pacific. I'd like to visit Alaska, Hawaii, and the rest of the lower 48.

I'd like to travel to Luna, Mars, Europa, and Ceres, plus at least one other solar system. OK, that's more than a bit of a stretch.

How about you?

4 comments:

Raising Them Jewish said...

I've been to:
Israel, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Canada, Mexico (technically), Jordan, Egypt (technically), UK, Ireland, Germany, Luxemburg, Sweden.

Sort of Counties include: Palestine (grrr) and the Vatican.

I'd like to go:
Cambodia, vietnam, Thailand, Japan, China, Loas, Australia, Albania, The Bahamas, Belgium, Belize, Peru, Costa Rica, Antartica, Brazil, Croatia, Denmark, Poland, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Syria, India, Jamaica, Korea, Lebanon, Morroco, Part of Africa, Phillipines, Romania, Singapore, Spain...among others.

States i've been to: california, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, NY, New Jersey, Conneticut, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, South Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, Rhode Island, Delaware, Vermont, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Hawaii

I want to go to: Alaska, Puerto Rico, Maine, Alabama, Mississippi, North Dakota, Louisiana.

I'm sure I've been to some of these states. The only ones I KNOW i haven't ben to are Puerto Rico and Alaska....

Gridley said...

You're determined to make me jealous, aren't you?

Raising Them Jewish said...

No... but giving you some motivation to widen your thoughts might not be bad...

Gridley said...

Part of the problem is that while I do get in moods to just go exploring (i.e. go places I know little or nothing about) I prefer to do so in a well-equipped manor; which is frequently frowned upon by the powers that be.

And, I'm just not as adventurous as you are.