Friday, September 19, 2008

Loot!

Yesterday evening I attended a fundraiser for the Snohomish County History Museum. They were having a wine tasting and a silent auction. The only wine I really liked was $30 for a rather small bottle, but the silent auction was really fun. I won a set of a SCUBA lessons, a bag for my fencing gear (I've been meaning to get one of those for over a year now), a couple of gift certificates for places I regularly go (at or below face value, yet), and a basket of stuff from the Future of Flight Museum.

I'm pretty psyked about the SCUBA lessons; I really enjoyed doing SCBA work in rescue class, but I've never done it underwater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous of you for the scuba lessons.

Gridley said...

And I was going to make a normal reply to that, but my eye was suddenly caught by the "never done it underwater" phrase, and, well, you can guess where my mind went...