Monday, September 22, 2008

A Somewhat Convenient Truth

http://www.petitionproject.org/gwdatabase/Article_HTML/Review_Article_HTML.html

I've seen quite a lot of pro/con debate on human-caused global warming; this article seems to absolutely flatten, at least to me, any possibility that CO2 from fossil fuels is responsible. A number of different perspectives are taken, and quite bit of data is presented in easy-to-understand formats.

This contains many things I'd never heard on either side of the debate, and answered many questions I'd had about what things are "normal" as well as what things come from models, inferred data, and explicit data.

The article transitions to a discussion of energy consumption by the US, and a discussion of the use of nuclear power to reverse our current energy imports.

I welcome any comments, criticisms, and questions.

No comments: