Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Voted!

I voted today (via mail-in ballot, the only type the county is currently using).

I consider it a little odd that in several cases "non-partisan" candidates were endorsed by the Democratic party. Doesn't that kindof make them Democratic candidates?

A few interesting ballot measures, one for public transit (poorly worded enough that I wasn't sure whether to vote for it or not), and one requiring the state to do something it seems to already be doing with regard to referendums on taxes. I'm still not sure what was going on with that one.

I'm always dissapointed when I see an office with only one candidate. I mean, really, what kind of election is that? How does that make the person feel? "Well, you were better than having no one in the office." And, seriously, no one else wanted the job?

No comments: