Friday, May 23, 2008

0 for 2 and happy about it

This morning I went to the dentist. I'd been having some tooth pain that I expected was a cavity (would have been the first I've ever had, BTW), and noticed a bit of bone coming out of my lower jaw that I believed was my back wisdom teeth finally coming in.

Turns out I was wrong on both counts. I definately do not have a cavity, just some buildup of debris in the gum pockets. And the bone was in fact bone, but just a chip that the dentist thinks cracked off my lower jaw during the endoscopy a few months back and worked its way to the surface.

Both she and the dental assistant kept telling me I had really good teeth. I can't really see that they're at all impressive myself, but I've been living with them for quite a few years now.

No comments: