Friday, August 8, 2008

Dream

Something tragic had happened in my life, and I needed to go back to college (undergrad) so I could get a good GPA and be eligible for a master's degree.

So its freshman orientation, and I'm in a college in central Michigan, which is located about where Utah really is, and no one believes I'm a freshman (because I'm about 30 and I look it). But I've got a room in a dorm which is right next to the student union-ish building, which is good because its the only place you can get food within a hundred miles. So I'm unpacking and meeting my roommates, and one of them already has a girlfriend, and I decide to get some food.

Suddenly I'm looking for my dorm room, and I can't remember which one it is. So I wander the halls looking at the names on the doors, hoping to see mine. But about half of the names aren't up yet, and I know becuase I'm not a normal freshman that I'll be one of them.

There was a lot more, but I don't remember it now.

No comments: