Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sleep, or lack thereof

The last two nights I've woken up at 3:30AM and been unable to get back to sleep.

I frequently wake up at some point during the night, but at different times and I'm almost always able to get back to sleep again. I don't think I've ever woken up early at the same time two nights in a row and been unable to get back to sleep.

As long as the prophetic dreams don't start up again I'll survive, but I'd really like to know if this is coincidence or if there's something going on. Hopefully two short nights will knock me out far enough that I'll sleep through.

4 comments:

Toni said...

:( Jim has the same problem. Prophetic dreams?? Hmmm

Gridley said...

Has he found anything that fixes the problem?

Prophetic dreams: had three early in college. Thank Azel I haven't had any since.

Toni said...

No he gets insomnia regularly. Nothing seems to cause it to start or stop. One thing is if he sleeps on his back, he has awful nightmares. So I wake him up if I ever see him that way.

I used to have what I thought were prophetic dreams about people I was dating (as in whether or not I should keep dating them) :) Haven't had any since early college either.

Raising Them Jewish said...

More explaination on Prophetic dreams please...