Thursday, October 9, 2008

No bottom! No bottom with this line!

Daily status: the DJI has dropped 2,217 points (over 20%) since the bailout passed on October 3rd. Your Federal tax dollars at work!

Well, the Dow seems to be well and truly screwed, Iceland is going bankrupt, and I've joined Facebook. I don't believe all of these events are related.

In other news, I'm officially predicting Obama will win the election, and not by a narrow margin. It ain't over until the electoral college votes, but I really don't see the math working out any other way. Obama's spending more money, moving up in the polls in most states, and already has a noticable electoral lead. Also, it seems to me that when the economy is bad the party in power tends to suffer, and democrats tend to do better than republicans. Obama's got both of those in his favor.

No comments: