Friday, October 10, 2008

Photographic memory

Daily status: the DJI has dropped 2,345 points (over 21%) since the bailout passed on October 3rd. Your Federal tax dollars at work!

Do you know anyone who has a photographic memory? I've seen it in books (fiction), TV shows, movies... but I've never met someone who had one.

So Lexi is a Lexicon (nice one, Alex), George is either a resident or an intern, and the moral of the story is that a little water can do a lot of damage. A nice Grey's Anatomy; I really like having more story (water leak, medical mystery solved) than soap opera, although I not-too-secretly enjoy the soap opera. :-)

2 comments:

Toni said...

My uncle Marty on my father's side had a photographic memory. It was said he never had to study for a test he just had to look at the book.

I didn't interact with him alot, so I don't have any personal experience for it, but my dad vouches for it.

Anonymous said...

No photographic memory, but I did know a lightning calculator. Only for addition and subtraction, but he could add numbers of any size almost as fast as you could say them.