Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Summary

Today:

Criticism
Disrespect
Lies
Failure
Bad timing
Bad news
Rejection
Abandonment
Frustration
Ineptitude
Denial

Leading to:

Apathy
Anger
Alcohol abuse
Loneliness

And, purely as a side note, bad spelling. Luckily for that there is spell check.

Half a dozen phone calls, at least one of which I shouldn't have made.

Three episodes of Grey's Anatomy, none of which I watched all the way through.

Oh, and I managed to get pizza sauce on a white shirt. My cat tried to bite me. I voted, and I can barely remember who I voted for. Its OK, almost all of them are going to loose.

However, I have established that Moroccan wine is better at room temperature.

For every cloud, there is a silver lining. In some cases it is monomolecular, but it is there.

No comments: